Kilcrea Franciscan Friary
- Bolster, E., A history of the diocese of Cork from the earliest times to the reformation, (Shannon, 1972), pp 442-45
- Cochrane, R., â€˜Kilcrea Franciscan friary, County Corkâ€™, JCHAS, 18, (1912), pp 57-66
- Maher, D., Kilcrea friary, (Ballincollig, 1999)
- Westropp, T., â€˜The monastery of St Brigid, Kilcrea, and the castle of the MacCarthysâ€™, JCHAS (1908)
- 500th anniversary of foundation 1465-1965. A history and guide to this ancient friary on the bank of the Bride.