St Thomas’ Augustinian Abbey
- Berry, Henry F., ‘On the use of signs in the ancient monasteries, with special reference to a code used by the Victorine canons at St Thomas’s abbey, Dublin’, The Journal of the Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland, vol. 2, no. 2 (1892), pp. 107-25.
- Clarke, Howard B., ‘Urbs et suburbium: beyond the walls of medieval Dublin’, in Conleth Manning (ed.), Dublin and beyond the Pale: studies in honour of Patrick Healy (Dublin, 1998), pp. 45-58.
- Elliott, Anthony L., ‘The Abbey of St Thomas the Martyr, near Dublin’, The Journal of the Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland, vol. 2, no. 1 (1892), pp. 25-41 (reproduced in H.B. Clarke, Medieval Dublin: the living city (Dublin, 1990), pp. 62-77).
- Gwynn, Aubrey, ‘The Early History of St. Thomas’s Abbey, Dublin’, The Journal of the Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland, vol. 84, no. 1 (1954), pp. 1-35.
- Walsh, Claire, ‘Archaeological excavations at the abbey of St Thomas the Martyr’, Seán Duffy, Medieval Dublin I (Dublin, 2000), pp 185-201.